Classmates have the opportunity to make a voluntary contribution for any amount for a class gift to the High School. Depending on the amount raised this money will go toward a scholarship or to purchase an item requested by the school. The amounts individual classmates donate will not be made public. If you choose to contribute you may include a donation above for this purpose or you may make a contribution at the reunion. We expect that contributions will be tax deductible and the school district will send gift acknowledgements to your address.
The Committee is arranging for the production of a souvenir CD which will include all of the classmate information on the website--including your questionnaire responses-- and photos taken at the reunion. More details regarding availability date, cost and mailing address will be included in the early spring mailing.
When: 08/17/2012 at 10 AM
Where: Oswego Country Club
610 West River Road
· Format is 18 holes of captain and crew golf. Cost $60.00 per person includes game, cart, food and prizes.
When: 08/17/2012 at 7PM
Where: Lombardo's Bridie Manor
1830 Bridie Manor Square
· Private room overlooking the Oswego River at 1830 Bridie Manor Square- off West First St. about a block south of the Utica St Bridge
Includes finger food appetizer, cash bar - $10.00 per person.
When: 08/18/2012 at 12:00 PM
Where: Rudy's lakeside Drive-In
78 County Road 89
This is informal on your own.
Where: Familiar historic sites of Oswego
· Identical walking tours will be available at 10 am and 1:30 pm beginning at the old OHS now Harbor Condominiums. We will have a tour of what was our old "stomping grounds" and then proceed to the east side via the railroad bridge. Visit the renovated public library and then proceed to west side via Bridge St. and W. First St. (Canal Commons) with historic commentary along the way.
Maps for driving tours will also be available.
Safe Haven Museum (story of the Oswego refugees)
H. Lee White Marine Museum
All are availble at your leisure.
Admission for each is under ten dollars.
When: 08/18/2012 at 5:30 PM
Where: The Foundry
246 W Seneca Street
· 5:30 Cocktails, 6:30 Dinner, 7:30-11:00 Program followed by Music, dancing and conversation. $40.00 per person includes meal (TBA), taxes and gratuity.
DJ (Randy Farnsworth)
When: 08/19/2012 at 10 AM
Where: Canale's Restaurant
156 West Utica Street
· 9AM-11:00AM. The restaurant will be open exclusively for the Class of 1962 - $16.00 per person